Between Truth and Power: The Legal Constructions of Informational Capitalism
© 2019, Julie E. Cohen
Between Truth and Power was published by Oxford University Press in 2019. To buy the book, click here or check with the bookstore of your choice. This printable version is made available under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike license.
Introduction: Transforming Institutions
Part One. Patterns of Entitlement and Disentitlement
1. Everything Old Is New Again–Or Is It?
2. The Biopolitical Public Domain
4. Open Networks and Closed Circuits
Part Two. Patterns of Institutional Change
5. The End(s) of Judicial Process
6. The Regulatory State in the Information Age
7. Networks, Standards, and Transnational Governance Institutions
8. The Future(s) of Fundamental Rights
Conclusion: Countermovements, Now and Then
[Notes are included at the end of each chapter.]