Between Truth and Power: The Legal Constructions of Informational Capitalism
© 2019, Julie E. Cohen
Forthcoming from Oxford University Press on Oct. 1, 2019. A printable version will be made available here under a Creative Commons license one year after print publication.
Introduction: Transforming Institutions
Part One. Patterns of Entitlement and Disentitlement
1. Everything Old Is New Again–Or Is It?
2. The Biopolitical Public Domain
3. The Information Laboratory
4. Open Networks and Closed Circuits
Part Two. Patterns of Institutional Change
5. The End(s) of Judicial Process
6. The Regulatory State in the Information Age
7. Networks, Standards, and Transnational Governance Institutions
8. The Future(s) of Fundamental Rights
Conclusion: Countermovements, Now and Then